National Gallery Singapore
1 St Andrew’s Road
(65) 6690 9400
Sat to Thu: 10am–7pm;
Admission charges apply.
Ticketing: 2-for-1 Early Bird Special
- Purchase a pair of Singapore Biennale 2019 tickets for the price of one from 22 October (Tuesday) to 21 November (Thursday) 2019. Concession rates* are not available during early bird ticket sales.Admission fees below apply to National Gallery Singapore. Admission to all other Singapore Biennale 2019 venues is free**.
- Ticket Category PriceAdult
- Standard $25
- Singaporean and Permanent Residents$15Free admission for Pioneer & Merdeka Generation Singaporean Seniors aged 60 and above with valid IDs.
- Concession category tickets are applicable to Students, Full-time National Servicemen (NSF) excluding foreign personnel, and Non-Singaporean Seniors aged 60 and above. Free admission for Children aged 6 and below and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) and one caregiver.
- Usual museum admission charges apply for some artworks at the Asian Civilisations Museum.
- Valid for purchase via SISTIC or at National Gallery Singapore ticketing counters only.
- Early bird ticket sales start from 09:00hrs on Tuesday, 22 October 2019 and ends on 23:59hrs on Thursday 21 November 2019. Standard ticket prices, concession rates, and all other promotional prices are applicable from 00:00hrs on Friday, 22 November 2019 onwards.
- Not valid with any other concession rates, discounts, promotions, membership benefits, or packages.
- More than one pair of tickets may be purchased.
- Valid identification (e.g. passport, school passes, ICs etc) along with your tickets might need to be presented at the Ticketing Counter for verification purposes before entry.
- Singapore Art Museum reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Such changes shall be posted on the Singapore Biennale website and the SISTIC ticketing page.