Organise a Staff Day at the Singapore Art Museum with guided tours and/or workshop sessions!
- Duration of each guided tour is approximately one hour.
- Maximum capacity of participants for one guide is 15 people.
- Requests for guided tours are subject to the availability of guides.
- Guiding fees apply at $214 (inclusive of GST) for a one hour tour, per guide and upon request.
- Admission fees apply, if applicable.
Singapore Biennale 2016 workshops are available for corporate companies from $20 per person, and for community groups from $15 per person. Workshops are inspired by the artworks from Singapore Biennale 2016: An Atlas of Mirrors and will expose participants to a holistic contemporary art experience. These workshops range from learning specific art techniques, to craft‐making that encourages originality and teamwork.
- Workshops are available on weekdays, 1.30pm or 3.30pm, and on weekends, 10.30am or 2.30pm
- Slots are limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis, from November 2016 to February 2017.
- Each workshop can accommodate a minimum of 15 participants, and a maximum of 50 participants.
- The prices of workshops listed above exclude admission fees to Singapore Biennale 2016.